Working Dog Grain Free Venison, Sweet Potato & Mulberry
This recipe is formulated with freshly prepared venison, a traditional, seasonal flavour. The recipe contains no artificial colours or preservatives.
Venison is protein-rich and nutritionally wholesome. It is a good source of iron and B vitamins including B6 and B12.
Mulberry is rich in iron and vitamin C, an antioxidant, which can help support the immune system.
- 50% Venison & Salmon - A traditional and seasonal flavour that your pet will love!
- No added Grain - This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato - An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate with a lower glycemic index
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Venison - A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement - an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives. Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Crude Protein 25%, Crude Fats 13%, Crude Fibres 3.5%, Crude Ash 7%, Moisture 8%, NFE 43.5%, Metabolisable Energy 367Kcal/100g, Omega 6 0.7%, Omega 3 2.2%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorus 0.7%
Venison & Salmon 50% (including Freshly Prepared Venison 26%, Dried Salmon 19% Salmon Oil 2.5%, Salmon Stock 2.5%), Sweet Potato (27%), Potato, Peas (6%), Pea Protein, Linseed, Beet Pulp, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Mulberry (0.2%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg).
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU,Vitamin E 95 IU;
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper(II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12mg, Iodine (Calcium IodateAnhydrous) 1mg
Kibble Shape: Round
Length: 5 mm (+/- 0.5 mm)
Width: 14 mm (+/- 1 mm)
Weight of Dog Grams per day 1 – 5 kg 25 – 85 5 – 10 kg 85 – 145 10 – 20 kg 145 – 240 20 - 30 kg 240 – 325 30 – 40 kg 325 – 405 40+ kg 405+
*All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks.
Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.