Working Dog Grain Free Salmon, Trout, Sweet Potato & Asparagus
Designed to be suitable for dogs with grain intolerance/sensitivity. Freshly prepared fish is a great source of highly digestible animal protein and omega 3.
Salmon is naturally rich in omega 3 essential fatty acids which have anti-inflammatory properties and provide support for skin and coat condition and joint health.
Asparagus is rich in vitamins A, C and K plus folic acid which all help contribute to general health & well-being.
- 50% Salmon & Trout – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals fish is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain– This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato- An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Fish– A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives. Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Crude Protein 22%, Crude Fats 11%, Crude Fibres 3%, Crude Ash 8%, Moisture 8%, NFE 48%, Metabolisable Energy 356Kcal/100g, Omega 6 1.1% Omega 3 3.%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorus 0.9%
Salmon & Trout 50% (including Freshly Prepared Salmon, Trout 36%, Dried Salmon 12%, Salmon Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (24%), Peas (9%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Asparagus (0.3%), FOS (96mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU,Vitamin E 95IU; Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Iodine (CalciumIodate Anhydrous) 1mg
Kibble Shape: Round
Length: 5 mm (+/- 0.5 mm)
Width: 14 mm (+/- 1 mm)
Weight of Dog Grams per day 1 – 5 kg 25 – 85 5 – 10 kg 85 – 150 10 – 20 kg 150 – 250 20 - 30 kg 250 – 340 30 – 40 kg 340 – 420 40+ kg 420+
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog.When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks.
Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.