Working Dog G/F Puppy Chicken with Turkey, Salmon, Sweet Potato, Carrots & Peas
A blend of high quality proteins and vegetables to provide balance and an introduction to some really nutritious ingredients. Rich in amino acids for growth and development. Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate and MSM to help with bone and cartilage development in their fastest growth phase.
Chicken is a lean protein source rich in essential amino acids. It is also a good source of vitamins & minerals including B vitamins and iron which help contribute to overall health and well-being.
Carrot is known for being a good source of vitamin A in the form of beta carotene which helps support eye health and vision.
- 60% Chicken, Turkey & Salmon – Highly digestible animal protein that is rich in amino acids for growth and development!
- No added Grain– This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato, an excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex
carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate & MSM – To help support cartilage metabolismfor the growth of healthy joints in puppies.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Chicken, Turkey & Salmon – A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive and visual development
- No added artificial colours & preservatives. Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Crude Protein 29%, Crude Fat 15%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Crude Ash 7%, Moisture 8%, NFE 38.5%, Metabolisable Energy 384Kcal/100g Omega 6 2.6%, Omega 3 1.6%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorus 1%
Chicken, Turkey & Salmon 60% (including Freshly Prepared Chicken 20%, Dried Chicken 14%, Freshly Prepared Turkey 7%, Freshly Prepared Salmon 7%, Dried Turkey 7%, Dried Salmon 3%, Chicken Stock 2%),Sweet Potato (22%), Potato, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Vitamins, Carrot (0.2%), Peas (0.07%), Glucosamine(170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), ChondroitinSulphate (125 mg/kg), Vegetable Stock, Nucleotides, FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU,Vitamin E 95 IU; Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg,Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese(Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper(II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15mg, Iodine (Calcium IodateAnhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg
Kibble Shape: Round
Length: 8 mm (+/- 1 mm)
Width: 8.5 mm (+/- 1 mm)
Feeding Guide* (grams per day)
of Dog (kg)
2 – 6
6 - 9
9 – 12
12 - 15
1 – 4 kg 70 -100 100- 70 70- Adult Adult 5 – 10 kg 160 - 200 200 - 180 180-Adult Adult 11 – 25 kg 240 - 280 280 - 280 280 - 250 Adult 26 - 35 kg 340 - 380 380 - 400 400 - 370 370 - 340 36 - 45 kg 420 - 460 460 - 480 480 - 450 450- 420
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take intoaccount breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog.When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks.
Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.