Working Dog Grain Free Pork, Sweet Potato & Apple
Pork is a highly digestible protein rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals. With sweet potato, a source of B vitamins as an alternative for dogs with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
Pork is a good source of protein which also provides vitamins important for general health and well-being including thiamin, niacin, riboflavin and vitamin B6.
Apples are a rich source of flavanoid antioxidants which can help to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals in the body.
- 50% Pork – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals pork is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain– This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato- An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Pork– A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives.Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Crude Protein 26%, Crude Fat 15%, Crude Fibres 3.5%, Crude Ash 9%, Moisture 8%, NFE 38.5%, Metabolisable Energy 368 kcal/100g, Omega 1.2%, Omega 3 1.4%, Calcium 1.5%, Phosphorus 1%
Pork 50% (including Freshly Prepared Pork 31%, Dried Pork 18%, Pork Stock 1%), Sweet Potato (22%), Peas (9%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Apple (0.7%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU,Vitamin E 95 IU;
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper(Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15mg, Iodine (CalciumIodate Anhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg
Kibble Shape: Round
Length: 5 mm (+/- 0.5 mm)
Width: 14 mm (+/- 1 mm)
Weight of Dog Grams per day 1 – 5 kg 25– 85 5 – 10 kg 85 – 145 10 – 20 kg 145 – 240 20 - 30 kg 240 – 325 30 – 40 kg 325 – 405 40+ kg 405+
*All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take in to account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog.When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks.
Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.