Working Dog Grain Free Large Breed Turkey, Sweet Potato & Cranberry
Designed for large breed dogs with larger kibbles for the bigger, more robust dog. Turkey is a highly palatable and digestible protein rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Added Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate and MSM to help promote joint repair and mobility.
Turkey is a lean protein source rich in essential amino acids. It is also low in fat and a good source of essential nutrients such as riboflavin, potassium and selenium.
Cranberry is a good source of vitamin C, E and K and dietary fibre which all contribute to general health and wellbeing.
- 50% Turkey – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals Turkey is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain– This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate & MSM – To help promote joint repair and mobility
- Sweet Potato- An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Turkey– A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives. Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Crude Protein 29%, Crude Fat 13%, Crude Fibres 3%, Crude Ash 8%, Moisture 8%, NFE 39%, Metabolisable Energy 367Kcal/100g, Omega 6 2.3%, Omega 3 0.5%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorus 1.1%
Turkey 50% (including Freshly Prepared Turkey 28%, Dried Turkey 18%, Turkey Fat 2%, Turkey Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (24%), Peas (7%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Pea Protein, Potato Protein, Omega 3 Supplement, Vegetable Stock, Linseed, Minerals, Vitamins, Cranberry (0.2%), Glucosamine (170mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU,Vitamin E 95 IU;
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper(II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15mg, Iodine (Calcium IodateAnhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg
Kibble Shape: Round
Length: 10 mm (+/- 1 mm)
Width: 20 mm (+/- 1 mm)
Weight of Dog Grams per day 15 – 25 kg 195 - 285 25 – 35 kg 285 - 365 35 – 45 kg 365 - 440 45 – 55 kg 440 - 515 55 kg + 515+
*All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take in to account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog.When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks.
Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.