Working Dog Grain Free Duck, Sweet Potato & Orange
Duck is a highly palatable protein; rich in amino acids. This Vet approved recipe also contains added omega 3 supplements to support visual development in adult dogs.
Duck is a lean, nutrient-dense source of protein and also provides nutrients such as iron, selenium, B vitamins and zinc which contribute towards general health and wellbeing.
Orange is well-known for being rich in vitamin C, an anti-oxidant which can help support the immune system.
- 50% Duck – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals duck is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain– This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato- An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Duck – A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives. Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Crude Protein 26%, Crude Fat 14%,Crude Fibres 3%, Crude Ash 8%, Moisture 8%, NFE 41%, Metabolisable Energy 371 Kcal/100g, Omega 6 2.2%, Omega 3 1%, Calcium 1.8%, Phosphorus 1.1%
Duck 50% (including Freshly Prepared Duck 28%, Dried Duck 20%, Duck Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (26%), Peas (6%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Orange (0.3%), Cranberry, FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU,Vitamin E 95 IU; Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg,Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese(Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper(II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15mg, Iodine (Calcium IodateAnhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg
Kibble Shape: Round
Length: 5 mm (+/- 0.5 mm)
Width: 14 mm (+/- 1 mm)
Weight of Dog Grams per day 1 – 5 kg 25 – 85 5 – 10 kg 85 – 145 10 – 20 kg 145 – 240 20 - 30 kg 240 – 325 30 – 40 kg 325 – 400 40+ kg 400+
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take intoaccount breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog.When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks.
Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.