Grain Free Turkey, Sweet Potato & Cranberry
Designed for dogs with grain intolerances/sensitivity. Turkey is a highly palatable and digestible protein rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
Turkey is a lean protein source rich in essential amino acids. It is also low in fat and a good source of essential nutrients such as riboflavin, potassium and selenium.
Cranberry is a good source of vitamin C, E and K and dietary fibre which all contribute to general health and wellbeing.
- 50% Turkey - A higher meat content than many supermarket foods and even a lot of pet shop diets too. This is a more natural formulation, designed to better mimic the ancestral diet of the dog.
- 26% Freshly prepared meat - Providing a highly digestible protein source in a natural and traditional way
- Single source animal protein - Helping to keep the diet simple for dogs with allergies to certain ingredients
- No added Grain - The lack of wheat, corn or other added grains means this diet can be better suited do sensitive dogs as there are less common allergy causing ingredients.
- Added Omega 3 supplement - Supporting cognitive function, visual development and reducing inflammation support by providing a source of EPA & DHA
- Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives - Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Crude Protein 26%, Crude Fat 11%, Crude Fibres 3%, Crude Ash 8%, Moisture 8%, NFE 44%, Metabolisable Energy 357 Kcal/100g, Omega 6 2%, Omega 3 1.1%, Calcium 1.5%, Phosphorus 1.1%
Turkey 50% (including Freshly Prepared Turkey 28%, Dried Turkey 20%, Turkey Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (26%), Peas (9%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Cranberry (0.3%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000IU, Vitamin D3 2,000IU, Vitamin E 95IU;
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg,Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese(Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper(II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15mg, Iodine (Calcium IodateAnhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg
Kibble Shape: Round
Length: 5 mm (+/- 0.5 mm)
Width: 14 mm (+/- 1 mm)
Weight of Dog Grams per day 1 – 5 kg 25 – 85 5 – 10 kg 85 – 145 10 – 20 kg 145 – 250 20 - 30 kg 250 – 335 30 – 40 kg 335 – 415 40+ kg 415+
*All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take intoaccount breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog.When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks.
Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.