Grain Free Tuna with Salmon, Sweet Potato & Broccoli
Tuna is a delicious source of protein that is rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals, this recipe is formulated without grain to be suitable for dogs with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
Tuna is an excellent source of protein and omega 3 fatty acids together with B vitamins and minerals which contribute to overall health and well-being.
Broccoli is a good source of fibre and contains an array of vitamins and minerals.
- 50% Tuna & Salmon – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals fish is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain– This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato- An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Tuna – A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives. Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Crude Protein 26%, Crude Fat 14%, Crude Fibres 3%, Crude Ash 8%, Moisture 8%, NFE 41%, Metabolisable Energy 371Kcal/100g, Omega 6 1.3%, Omega 3 2.6%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorus 1%
Tuna & Salmon 50% (including Freshly Prepared Tuna 26%, Dried
Salmon 19%, Salmon Oil 3%, Salmon Stock 2%), Sweet Potato
(24%), Potato, Peas (9%), Linseed, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Vitamins,
Omega 3 Supplement, Vegetable Stock, Broccoli (0.3%), FOS (96
mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU,Vitamin E 95 IU; Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper(II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate)Anhydrous) 1mg
Kibble Shape: Round
Length: 5 mm (+/- 0.5 mm)
Width: 14 mm (+/- 1 mm)
Weight of Dog Grams per day 1 – 5 kg 25 – 85 5 – 10 kg 85 – 145 10 – 20 kg 145 – 240 20 - 30 kg 240 – 325 30 – 40 kg 325 – 400 40+ kg 400+
*All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take intoaccount breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog.When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks.
Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.