Grain Free Small Breed Chicken, Sweet Potato & Herbs
Specifically designed for small breed dogs.
Chicken is a lean protein source rich in essential amino acids. It is also a good source of vitamins & minerals including B vitamins and iron which help contribute to overall health and well-being.
Herbs contain essential vitamins and beneficial plant compounds including antibacterials and antioxidants.
- Minimum 50% Chicken – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals chicken is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain– This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Sweet Potato- An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Chicken– A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives. Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Crude 29%, Crude Fat 15%, Crude Fibres 3.5%, Crude Ash 8.5% Moisture 8%, NFE 36%, Metabolisable Energy 371 Kcal/100g, Omega 6 2.6%, Omega 3 1.2%, Calcium 1.6%, Phosphorus 1.1%.
Chicken 55% (including Freshly Prepared Chicken 27%, Dried Chicken 26% ,Chicken Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (26%), Peas (7%), Beet Pulp, Potato, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement (1%), Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Marjoram, Basil, Oregano, Sage, Thyme, Parsley, FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU,Vitamin E 95 IU;
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper(II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15mg, Iodine (Calcium IodateAnhydrous) 1mg
Kibble Shape: Round
Length: 4 mm (+/- 0.5 mm)
Width: 8 mm (+/- 0.5 mm)
Weight of Dog Grams per day 1 – 3 kg 25 – 60 3 – 5 kg 60 – 85 5 – 7 kg 85 – 110 7 – 10 kg 110 - 145
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog.When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks.
Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.