Grain Free Senior Turkey, Sweet Potato & Cranberry
Suitable for senior dogs with added Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate & MSM to help promote joint repair and mobility in the aging pet.
Turkey is a lean protein source rich in essential amino acids. It is also low in fat and a good source of essential nutrients such as riboflavin, potassium and selenium.
Cranberry is a good source of vitamin C, E and K and dietary fibre which contribute to general health and wellbeing.
- 50% Turkey – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals turkey is a delicious source of low fat protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain– This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate & MSM – To help promote joint repair and mobility in the aging pet.
- Sweet Potato - An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Turkey– A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Pro- vitamin L-Carnitine – To help maintain a healthy weight and promote lean muscle development.
- Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives. Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Crude Protein 27%, Crude Fat 9%, Crude Fibres 3.5%, Crude Ash 8.5%, Moisture 8%, NFE 44%, MetabolisableEnergy 343Kcal/100g, Omega 6 1.8%, Omega 3 1.0%, Calcium 1.5%, Phosphorus 1.1%
Turkey 50% (including Freshly Prepared Turkey 27%, Dried Turkey 21%, Turkey Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (16%), Potato, Peas (8%),Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins,Vegetable Stock, Cranberry (0.2%), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg),Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU,Vitamin E 95 IU; Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg,Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper(II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15mg, Iodine (Calcium IodateAnhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg
Kibble Shape: Round
Length: 5 mm (+/- 0.5 mm)
Width: 14 mm (+/- 1 mm)
Weight of Dog Grams per day 1 – 5 kg 25 – 85 5 – 10 kg 85 – 145 10 – 20 kg 145 – 245 20 - 30 kg 245 – 335 30 - 40 kg 335 – 415 40 kg + 415 +
*All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take intoaccount breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog.When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks.
Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.