Grain Free Senior Trout with Salmon, Sweet Potato & Asparagus
Designed for older dogs with added Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate and MSM to promote joint repair and mobility. Added Salmon oil to support cognitive function, visual development and help reduce inflammatory response especially important for joints.
Trout is naturally rich in omega 3 essential fatty acids which may help to support skin and coat condition and may help maintain healthy joints.
Asparagus is rich in vitamins A, C and K plus folic acid which all help contribute to general health & well-being.
- 50% Trout & Salmon – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals. Fish is a delicious source of low fat protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain– This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate & MSM – To help promote joint repair and mobility in the aging pet
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Trout – A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- With Salmon Oil an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response especially important for joints.
- Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Added L-Carnitine – To help maintain a healthy weight and promote lean muscle development
- No added artificial colours & preservatives. Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Crude Protein 25%, Crude Fats 8%, Crude Fibres 3.5%, Crude Ash 8%, Moisture 8%, NFE 47.5%, Metabolisable Energy 340Kcal/100g , Omega 6 1.4%, Omega 3 4%, Calcium 1%, Phosphorus 0.9%.
Trout & Salmon 50% (including Freshly Prepared Trout 30%, Dried Salmon 11%, Freshly Prepared Salmon 4%, Salmon Oil 3%, Salmon Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (24%), Potato, Peas (6%), Beet Pulp, Pea Protein, Linseed, Potato Protein, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Asparagus (0.3%), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Provitamin: L-Carnitine 480mg
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 65mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5mg, Iodine (Calcium IodateAnhydrous) 1mg
Kibble Shape: Round
Weight of Dog Grams per day 1 – 5 kg 25 – 90 5 – 10 kg 90 – 150 10 – 20 kg 150 – 250 20 - 30 kg 250 – 335 30 – 40 kg 335 – 415 40+ kg 415 +
*All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog.When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks.
Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.