Grain Free Light Turkey, Sweet Potato & Cranberry
Made with 50% Turkey, a delicious source of protein that is low in fat making this recipe suitable for overweight dogs. Added L-Camitine to help maintain a healthy weight and promote lean muscle development.
Turkey is a lean protein source rich in essential amino acids. It is also low in fat and a good source of essential nutrients such as riboflavin, potassium and selenium.
Cranberry is a good source of vitamin C, E and K and dietary fibre which contribute to general health and wellbeing.
- 50% Turkey – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals turkey is a delicious source of low fat protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain– This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate & MSM – To help promote joint repair and mobility in the overweight pet.
- Sweet Potato - An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate which helps aids satiety.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Turkey– A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added L-Carnitine – To help maintain a healthy weight and promote lean muscle development.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives. Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Crude Protein 27%, Crude Fat 9%, Crude Fibres 3.5%, Crude Ash 8.5%, Moisture 8%, NFE 44%, MetabolisableEnergy 343Kcal/100g, Omega 6 1.8%, Omega 3 1.0%, Calcium 1.5%, Phosphorus 1.1%
Turkey 50% (including Freshly Prepared Turkey 27%, Dried Turkey 21%, Turkey Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (16%), Potato, Peas (8%),Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Cranberry (0.2%), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU; Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron(II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate)15mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg
Kibble shape: Round
Length: 5 mm (+/- 0.5 mm)
Width: 14 mm (+/- 1 mm)
Weight of Dog Grams per day 1 – 5 kg 25 – 80 5 – 10 kg 80 – 130 10 – 20 kg 130 – 225 20 - 30 kg 225 – 300 30 - 40 kg 300 – 375 40 kg + 375 +
*All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take in to account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog.When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks.
Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.