Grain Free Light Trout with Salmon, Sweet Potato & Asparagus
Designed for overweight dogs. Added Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate and MSM to promote joint repair and mobility in overweight dogs. Added L-Camitine to maintain a healthy weight and promote lean muscle development.
Trout is naturally rich in omega 3 essential fatty acids whichmay help to support skin and coat condition and may helpmaintain healthy joints.
Asparagus is rich in vitamins A, C and K plus folic acid whichall help contribute to general health & well-being.
- 50% Trout & Salmon – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals. Fish is a delicious source of low fat protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain– This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate & MSM – To help support cartilage for healthy joints in overweight dogs.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Trout – A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- With Salmon Oil an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response especially important for joints
- Added L-Carnitine – Added Provitamin L-Carnitine to help maintain a healthy weight and maintain lean muscle mass.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives. Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Crude Protein 25%, Crude Fat 8%, Crude Fibres 3.5%, Crude Ash 8%, Moisture 8%, NFE 47.5%, Metabolisable Energy 340Kcal/100g, Omega 6 1.4%, Omega 3 4%, Calcium 1%, Phosphorus 0.9%
Trout & Salmon 50% (including Freshly Prepared Trout 30%, Dried Salmon 11%, Freshly Prepared Salmon 4%, Salmon Oil 3%, Salmon Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (24%), Potato, Peas (6%), BeetPulp, Pea Protein, Linseed, Potato Protein, Minerals, Vitamins,Vegetable Stock, Asparagus (0.3%), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU,Vitamin E 95 IU; Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 65mg,Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese(Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper(II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5mg, Iodine (Calcium IodateAnhydrous) 1mg
Kibble Shape: Round
Weight of Dog Grams per day 1 – 5 kg 25 – 80 5 – 10 kg 80 – 135 10 – 20 kg 135 – 225 20 - 30 kg 225 – 305 30 – 40 kg 305 – 380 40+ kg 380+
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog.When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks.
Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.