Grain Free Large Breed Salmon with Trout, Sweet Potato Asparagus
Designed for large breed dogs with larger kibbles for the bigger, more robust dog. Freshly prepared fish is a great source of highly digestible animal protein and omega 3. Added Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate and MSM to help promote joint repair and mobility.
Salmon is naturally rich in omega 3 essential fatty acids which have anti-inflammatory properties and provide support for skin and coat condition and joint health.
Asparagus is rich in vitamins A, C and K plus folic acid which all help contribute to general health & well-being.
- 50% Salmon & Trout – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals fish is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain– This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato- An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Fish– A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives. Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Crude Protein 24%, Crude Fats 13%, Crude Fibres 3.5%, Crude Ash 8%, Moisture 8%, NFE 43.5%, Metabolisable Energy 362Kcal/100g, Omega 6 1% Omega 3 2.8%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorus 0.9%
Salmon and Trout 50% (including Freshly Prepared Salmon, Freshly Prepared Trout 33%, Dried Salmon 15%, Salmon Stock 2%) Sweet Potato (24%), Peas (9%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Asparagus (0.3%),Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU,Vitamin E 95 IU; Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg,Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese(Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Iodine (CalciumIodate Anhydrous) 1mg
Kibble Shape: Round
Length: 10 mm (+/- 0.5 mm)
Width: 20 mm (+/- 1 mm)
Weight of Dog Grams per day 15 - 25 kg 195 - 290 25 - 35 kg 290 - 370 35 - 45 kg 370 - 450 45 - 55 kg 450 - 520 55+ 520+
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog.When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks.
Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.