Grain Free Lamb, Sweet Potato & Mint
Lamb is a nutrient-dense, highly digestible protein source. It is also a good source of vitamin B12 and iron which are required to help keep nerve and blood cells healthy.
Mint is thought to help aid digestion and is a good source of
iron and vitamins A & C.
50% Lamb – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals lamb is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain– This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato- An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Lamb– A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives
- Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
Crude Protein 26%, Crude Oils and Fats 13%,Crude Fibres 3%, Crude Ash 9.5%, Moisture 8%, NFE 40.5%, Metabolisable Energy 361Kcal/100g, Omega 6 1.8%, Omega 3 1.4%, Calcium 2.0%, Phosphorus 1.2%
Lamb 50% (including Freshly Prepared Lamb 30%, Dried Lamb 18% &
Lamb Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (23%), Peas (9%), Potato, Pea Protein,
Linseed, Beet Pulp, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins,
Vegetable Stock, Mint (0.2%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU,Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg,Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese(Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Iodine (CalciumIodate Anhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg
Kibble Shape: Round
Length: 5 mm (+/- 0.5 mm)
Width: 14 mm (+/- 1 mm)
Weight of Dog Grams per day 1 – 5 kg 25 – 90 5 – 10 kg 90 – 145 10 – 20 kg 145 – 245 20 - 30 kg 245 – 335 30 – 40 kg 335 – 415 40+ kg 415+
*All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take in to account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog.When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks.
Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.