Grain Free Haddock with Sweet Potato & Parsley
With a minimum of 50% fish including 26% freshly prepared haddock, this recipe is rich in amino acids to aid growth and development in dogs.
Haddock is a high quality protein source that is rich in vitamin B & selenium. It is also an excellent source of omega 3 fatty acids which provide support for skin & coat condition and joint health.
Parsley contains beneficial nutrients, essential oils plus antioxidants, and has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Minimum 50% Fish - Highly digestible fish that is rich in amino acids for growth and development!
- No added Grain - This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Sweet Potato - An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Haddock- A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- High in Omega 3 - an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive and visual development
- No added artificial colours & preservatives.Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Crude Protein 25%, Crude Fats 14%, Crude Fibres 3%, Crude Ash 8%, Moisture 8%, NFE 42%, Metabolisable Energy 370Kcal/100g, Omega 6 0.8%, Omega 3 1.6%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorus 1.2%.
Fish 50% (including Freshly Prepared Haddock 26%, Dried Salmon
17.5%, Trout Oil 4.5%, Salmon Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (24%), Peas
(7%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Olive Oil, Linseed, Sunflower Oil, Minerals,
Vitamins, Parsley (0.3%), Vegetable Stock, FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU,Vitamin E 95 IU; TraceElements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg,Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese(Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35 mg, Copper(Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12 mg, Iodine (CalciumIodate Anhydrous) 1 mg
Kibble Shape: Round
Length: 5 mm (+/- 0.5 mm)
Width: 14 mm (+/- 1 mm)
Weight of Dog Grams per day 1 – 5 kg 25 – 90 5 – 10 kg 90 – 150 10 – 20 kg 150 – 250 20 - 30 kg 250 – 340 30 – 40 kg 340 – 420 40+ kg 420+
*All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog.When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks.
Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.