Grain Free Chicken, Sweet Potato & Herbs
Freshly prepared chicken is formulated with sweet potato and herbs. This recipe has no artificial colours or preservatives.
Chicken is a lean protein source rich in essential amino acids. It is also a good source of vitamins & minerals including B vitamins and iron which help contribute to overall health and well-being.
Herbs contain essential vitamins and beneficial plant compounds including antibacterials and antioxidants.
- 55% Chicken – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals chicken is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain– This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato- An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- 31% Freshly Prepared Chicken– A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- NO ADDED ARTIFICIAL COLOURS OR PRESERVATIVES. Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Crude Protein 27%, Crude Fat 14%, Crude Fibres 4%, Crude Ash 7.5%, Moisture 8%, NFE 39.5%, Metabolisable Energy 366Kcal/100g Omega 6 2.3%, Omega 3 1.3%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorus 1%
Chicken 55% (including Freshly Prepared Chicken 31%, DriedChicken 21% & Chicken Stock 3%), Sweet Potato (26%), Peas(6%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals,Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Marjoram, Basil, Oregano, Sage, Thyme, Parsley, FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU; TraceElements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg,Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese(Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper(II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15 mg, Iodine (Calcium IodateAnhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg
Kibble Shape: Round
Length: 5 mm (+/- 0.5 mm)
Width: 14 mm (+/- 1 mm)
Weight of Dog Grams per day 1 – 5 kg 25 – 85 5 – 10 kg 85 – 145 10 – 20 kg 145 – 245 20 - 30 kg 245 – 330 30 – 40 kg 330 – 405 40+ kg 405+
*All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take intoaccount breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog.When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks.
Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.