Grain Free Angus Beef, Sweet Potato & Carrots
50% Beef - Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals Beef is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
Why Angus Beef?
Angus beef comes from the Angus breed of cattle which are native to the North-East of Scotland. Angus beef is considered a higher quality compared to regular beef.
Carrot is known for being a good source of vitamin A in the form of beta carotene which helps support eye health and vision.
- No added Grain - This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato - An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate with a lower glycemic index
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Beef - A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement - an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives. Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Crude Protein 29%, Crude Fats 13%,Crude Fibres 3%, Crude Ash 6%, Moisture 8%, NFE 41%, Metabolisable Energy 374 Kcal/100g Omega 6 0.8%, Omega 3 1.3%, Calcium 1.0%, Phosphorus 0.5%
Beef 50% (including Freshly Prepared Angus Beef 28%, Dried Beef 19%, Beef Fat 3%), Sweet Potato (26%), Potato, Peas (5%), Linseed, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Vitamins, Omega 3 Supplement (1%), Vegetable Stock, Carrot (<0.1%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU,Vitamin E 95 IU;
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg,Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper(II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15mg, Iodine (Calcium IodateAnhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg
Kibble Shape: Round
Length: 5 mm (+/- 0.5 mm)
Width: 14 mm (+/- 1 mm)
Weight of Dog Grams per day 1 – 5 kg 25 – 85 5 – 10 kg 85 – 145 10 – 20 kg 145 – 245 20 - 30 kg 245 – 330 30 – 40 kg 330 – 410 40+ kg 415+
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog.When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks.
Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.